Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Launch of Completist Chaos

I'm really happy to begin this project; happiness mixed with a little feeling of worry and a niggling sense of overambition, but happiness nonetheless.

CompletistChaos is a blog devoted to two things; Xbox 360 Achievements and intelligent videogame discussion. It is designed to bridge the gap between people who simply know about games and people who care about games, and provide a place to chronicle my own personal experience with the Xbox 360 Achievement system -- in my mind one of the most influential and important considerations in this generation of gaming.

From a personal perspective, this blog is my way of presenting myself to the community as both a gamer and a human being. It represents the merger of my two biggest passions in life -- writing and gaming. Perhaps nobody will ever read this, or maybe the people who do hate every word. That doesn't really matter to me; if you have something to say you should say it, or the day of it's relevance will pass and you will regret missing the opportunity to voice your opinion.

That's pretty much it. Thank you for taking the time to come and check out my blog. I hope you enjoy what you see here and if you don't, then you have my sincerest apologies.


Regards,

CompletistChaos

No comments:

Post a Comment